Translate

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Russ Rhodenizer Project

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you're all ready for the onslaught of indie music that'll be coming your way soon. I was going thru a terrible bout of writer's block- I think I'm past it now! And thanks to the ever present artist suggestions from some of my favorite Tweeps (Nora :) ), my list of artists to feature here just keeps growing and growing!

BUT, before we move on, it's time to re-introduce you to one of my favorites, The Russ Rhodenizer Project (MY Indie Music Blog: Ten Down Jan 30, 2013). It's times like this that I live for when I'm perusing Twitter. All it takes is a tweet from a fave to get me on ReverbNation for a while listening to the re-birth of acoustic rock. And believe you me, NOBODY does acoustic rock like Russ Rhodenizer!







When you click on the link below to visit Russ' ReverbNation page, click on the buy link next to your favorite(s). Proceeds from the sale of each song are being donated by Russ to the Love, Hope, Strength charity.

Follow Russ Rhodenizer on Twitter

The Russ Rhodenizer Project on ReverbNation

Support unsigned artists... give indie music a chance.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the kind words. I appreciate the support you give to indie artists.

    ReplyDelete