Translate

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Lot44

Hey everyone! How is your weekend turning out so far? I assume you're back for another installment of awesome indie music, which is good, cause I got a REALLY good one for you today.

Allow me to introduce you to Fayetteville, Arkansas, USA rockers Lot44.


I'd like to start by apologizing to these guys for taking so long to get them posted here. It takes me some time to make it through all of the requests I get from indie artists. Then there are those that I find thanks to Twitter that also get mixed in. What it amounts to is I spend A LOT of time listening to a lot of music! Which itself isn't such a bad thing. I just wish there were more of me to help spread around so much music!

Let's get back to the business at hand. Lot44 is made up of Preston Keith, vocals/guitar; Jacob Campbell, lead guitar/vocals; Kyle Allred, bass and Jordan Carmon, drums. From the moment you press play on their debut album, Do What I Want, you know you made the right choice. Heavy on guitar riffs, catchy hooks and a driving rhythm section, you get it all from this band.




Currently criss-crossing the country on their Big Summer Party Tour '13, Lott44 is doing their part to bring respectability back to the rock music genre. Too much has been taken from us in this genre over the course of the past several years. Too many cookie cutter bands are out there on mainstream radio doing their part to line the wallets of big record execs. The problem with that is the diluted product we're left with. Not the case with Lot44. This is good old fashioned rock n roll the way it should be!

Check out their tour schedule on their website. I'm kinda bummed that they're not making it out to the New England states, but I've got a good feeling that I will be able to see them live someday in the not too distant future!


Lot44Music.com

Get your copy of Do What I Want on iTunes 

Follow Lot44 on Twitter

Like Lot44 on Facebook

Lot44 on ReverbNation

Subscribe to the Lot44 YouTube channel

Support unsigned artists... give indie music a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment