Translate

Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Glow EP by In Air is here!

At last! It's officially here! The long awaited debut EP, The Glow, by In Air is here!!!


I consider myself to have been extremely fortunate in that I received an advance copy of the EP several weeks ago, which I in turn shared with all of you. Now, it's time to give back to the band. Go out and buy the EP today. It's available on iTunes and CdBaby... and of course, the links are below!

To Mo, Mike & Tony, I'd like to say thank you. Thank you for the blood, sweat and tears that went into this EP. I know it was a longer than normal process for you guys. There were times when you didn't think this day would ever get here, but you made it. And boy did you ever make it with The Glow!




WeAreInAir.com

The Glow EP on CdBaby

The Glow EP on iTunes

Support unsigned artists... give indie music a chance.

1 comment:

  1. Love the guys, love the music, very happy to own a copy of The Glow. And proud to be a friend of the awesome blogger. ;) Another great write up, Los!

    ReplyDelete