Translate

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sandlot Heroes

Okay, this is what I got here... I've got one of the best indie bands I've heard over the course of the last year waiting to jump off of this blog and into your earholes and I can't seem to come up with a clever enough intro to properly introduce them to you. Sometimes, I am rendered speechless (to an extent), so I'm just going to give you the goods, k?


"This is bigger than I imagined ... So tell me what your thinking right here right now. It's underneath the surface but it wont come out..." 

This is the Sandlot Heroes, and contrary to what those lines from their song Freeway read, they are about to blow through the surface of the music world!


Proudly representing my home state and hailing from Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, USA, the Sandlot Heroes are Dan Kastelnik, vocals/guitar; Chris Morrison, guitar/vocals; Jake Lare, bass/vocals and Ans Gibson, drums. Their sound, as well as their latest single, Escape, has a polish to it that's beyond the 4 years (or so) that they have under their belts in their current incarnation. This is the type of song that's ready for top/windows down summer time cruising... and this is a band primed to wake up a stale mainstream audience. Trust me on this one, their melodies get stuck in your head the first time you hear them, and that's a very good thing to have happen!




I truly hope you enjoy the Sandlot Heroes as much as I do... I'm headed over to the iTunes store now. Enjoy!



SandlotHeroes.com

Follow the Sandlot Heroes on Twitter

Like the Sandlot Heroes on Facebook

Follow the Sandlot Heroes on SoundCloud

Sandlot Heroes on ReverbNation

Subscribe to the Sandlot Heroes YouTube channel

Sandlot Heroes on iTunes 

Support unsigned artists... give indie music a chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment