Translate

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Zoya Zafar

Good Sunday evening everyone! I can't think of a better way to close out an awesomely relaxing day than with one of the coolest indie folk singers this side of Joni Mitchell.

Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce you to Zoya Zafar.


Hailing from Orlando, FL, USA, Zoya is new to my musical radar, but has a seasoned sound that takes me back to my youth. Growing up in the 70's gives me a greater appreciation for indie folk artists such as Zoya, because I had the pleasure of growing up listening to the likes of Joni Mitchell and Joan Baez. A great folk singer is more than just the lyrics and the music. A great folk singer has more heart to invest in their craft, and with an artist like Zoya Zafar, her heart is on her musical sleeve.




Currently working on a new EP for release this summer, make sure you keep track of this rising star in the indie music world!

ZoyaZafar.com

Follow Zoya Zafar on Twitter

Like Zoya Zafar on Facebook

Zoya Zafar SoundCloud

Support unsigned artists... give indie music a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment