Translate

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Blisstique

Have you ever stopped and asked yourself exactly what it is about indie music and the artists that we support that draws you to this genre? I ask myself that question on a daily basis. But the answers that I have to that question are easy for me to come by. All you have to do is follow me on Twitter or read the other 125 posts here to figure them out.

So I come to you tonight with yet another answer to why I love indie music and the artists that I support. Tonight, I give to you, my faithful readers, the Jersey Shore's very own, Blisstique!



Pete Klein, aka Blisstique, has stumbled upon something that I never thought could be done. How do you blend rock, jazz, folk, classical elements, blues... you see where I'm going with this, don't you? All these different musical elements that alone represent themselves so well on their own, Blisstique has figured out how to blend them all so seamlessly that you never really know where the folk ends and the rock begins. Add to it all some funky ass electronic beats, and you're as close to musical nirvana as you can get!




I dare you to press play and not get off of your ass and dance around the room!

Mr. Klein, you are on my favorites list on my iPod for a reason. I love your style and the fact that you refuse to conform to a formula that is old, tired and dated. Keep doing what you're doing. I have faith that you will revolutionize the music industry.

They say that all good things come to this who wait. Just you wait until the rest of the world realizes they've been waiting for Blisstique!

BlisstiqueMusic.com

Follow Blisstique on Twitter

Like Blisstique on Facebook

Follow Blisstique on SoundCloud

Subscribe to the Blisstique YouTube channel

Blisstique on iTunes

Support unsigned artists... give indie music a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment