Translate

Monday, May 6, 2013

The Soon-Another

As long as I continue to carry on with this blog, my absolute favorite part about this entire experience is when I'm fortunate to have indie artists reach out to me because if what I do.

When my buddy Mo Nabulsi from In Air made the comment to me that I should start a blog about indie music, little did I know that it would morph into what it's become. I never intended to be a voice for the unsigned artist. I simply needed to get off my chest my disdain for the current state of mainstream music. Now that this blog has started to gain some momentum, I will forever be honored to be the voice for the unsigned artist!

So let's get the show on the road and introduce you, my faithful readers and fellow indie music lovers, to yet another gem, shall we?





I only became acquainted with this band within the last week or so. I've got one question for you The Soon-Another... where the hell have you been all my life???!!!

Ever wonder what you'd get if you took equal parts rock n roll, "pop" synth rhythms and funk? You'd get The Soon-Another... a musical experience that you will not forget!

Formed in Lima, Peru in 2010, The Soon-Another are vocalist/keyboardist Adele Fournet, guitarist Felipe Wurst, bass player Sebastian Apolinario and drummer Bruno Sanchez.




Their debut album, Autodidact, was released in April of this year. Now based in New York City, New York, USA, The Soon-Another are ready to take the music world by storm. Based on what I've heard so far, this is going to be one helluva storm to weather!



TheSoonAnother.com

Follow The Soon-Another on Twitter

Like The Soon-Another on Facebook

Follow The Soon-Another on SoundCloud

Subscribe to The Soon-Another YouTube channel

Buy "Autodidact" on iTunes

Download "Autodidact" on BandCamp 

Support unsigned artists... give indie music a chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment