Translate

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Project Dirty

Good Saturday night to you, my faithful readers of all things indie music! How has everyone's weekend started out? Good I hope!

It's time to introduce you to a pop music duo that's about to take over mainstream radio. I'll be the first to admit that I haven't exactly been the biggest supporter of most artists on mainstream radio. I can probably count on one hand the number of mainstream artists that I still follow since I've embarked on my journey of indie music discovery. Of that handful, there isn't a single one on the pop radio charts today. Sad, I know. Just a few short years ago, the genre was still somewhat enjoyable. Didn't take long for it to slide into the abyss that it currently is. But never fear, there's always an indie act out there ready to save pop radio. And I've got that act for you right here!



I give to you, from Los Angeles, California, USA, Project Dirty!



Project Dirty is Rhett Fisher and Micah Faulkner. My obsession with their sound started the first time I heard their song Radio Love Song on Wise Radio last summer. I immediately downloaded their EP,  Act 1 and followed that up with, you guessed it,  Act 2, this past January.

What I enjoy most about Project Dirty is their originality. Looking for straight forward pop music? Check. How about those of you into the dance scene? Check. Want some good old fashioned rock n roll? Check. Electronic? Check. See where I'm going here? They have a sound that crosses barriers in music but stands on its own merit. No need to compare their sound, because this is 100% Project Dirty!




It's time for you to discover this immensely talented duo NOW so I don't have to tell you that I told you so. Their current single, Knockout, off of their EP, Act 2, is currently on rotation on SiriusXM channel 3 (20on20) and I have no doubt that they'll be moving up the dial very soon!!!



ProjectDirty.com 

Follow Project Dirty on Twitter

Follow Rhett Fisher on Twitter

Follow Micah Faulkner on Twitter

Like Project Dirty on Facebook

Project Dirty on iTunes 

Follow Project Dirty on SoundCloud

Subscribe to the Project Dirty YouTube channel

Project Dirty on ReverbNation

Support unsigned artists... give indie music a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment