Translate

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Ten Down

Hey, hey, hey! How is everyone this fine Wednesday evening? I'm back again to give your ears another treat.

In case you wonder why I love blogging about indie music, all you need to do is follow this post. I've had so many indie artists reach out to me because of this very blog that all I have time to do in my spare time is check out new music from some of the best indie artists from all over the world... and tonight is no exception!

Without further ado, I give you South Central Missouri's very own Ten Down.



Ten Down is a hard rocking quartet made up of Russ Rhodenizer, lead vocals/guitar; Erick Eubanks, lead guitar/backing vocals; Travis McCoy, bass/backing vocals and Bruce Farris, drums.


THAT right there, ladies and gentlemen, are 14 of the hardest rocking songs I've heard in some time! If you enjoyed what you heard there, make sure you take the time to check out lead singer Russ' solo material as well, The Russ Rhodenizer Project... taking acoustic rock to a whole new level!




Like Ten Down on Facebook

Follow Russ Rhodenizer on Twitter

Support unsigned artists... give indie music a chance.

1 comment: