Translate

Monday, September 10, 2012

Song(s) of the day for 9/10/12

Good Monday morning to you all! I'm making up this morning for not posting a song of the day yesterday by giving you a treat. Today's songs of the day are brought to you by Ben Semmens. Mr Semmens is one of my original indie favorites and I hope that he will become one of your as well. I give to you first, his EP Western Lights.





Now that you've been properly introduced, your next step is to go out and get his latest album, Outside The Box. Both Western Lights and Outside The Box are favorites of mine and spend a lot of time being played on my iPod. If you are a frequent reader of this blog, you're already well aware of my affinity for the UK indie sound, and Ben Semmens is one of the finest representations of it! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment