Translate

Monday, September 17, 2012

Song of the day for 9/17/12

It's Monday! That means it's a new week and a new opportunity for YOU to share your favorite indie music with your friends, loved ones and even complete strangers!!!

Today's songs of the day are brought to you by an old favorite of mine. Today, we're revisiting In Air! Back when I got into this whole indie music kick that I'll be on forever, this band Nobody Gets Killed starting following me on Twitter. The next thing I knew, I was downloading their debut album Just A Seed off of iTunes. Before I knew it, I was hooked and there was no turning back. My favorite song off of that album is Breakdown, but in all honesty, my completely biased opinion is that there really isn't a bad track at all on this album!

Now let's fast forward to today. Nobody Gets Killed has embarked on the next phase of their musical career. A name change to In Air has got the indie music world abuzz over what is next for this SoCal band. Judging from their single Flip Side, I'd say it's pretty safe to assume more of the same great music, with a new flare, is just around the corner from these guys. All I know is, October and the new In Air album can't get here quick enough!

In Air is defending their title as Best Alternative Artist in the 2013 Artists In Music Awards coming up soon. If you like what you hear, take a moment to give them your vote and encourage others to as well!

VOTE FOR IN AIR HERE: Artists In Music Awards voting page


Support unsigned artists... give indie music a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment