Translate

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Catching up with In Air

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I needed to take a step back from the blog and from social networking in general to recharge my batteries, so to speak... but I'm back now, and couldn't be more excited about this post!

If you've been following me on this journey, you know the purpose of this blog is to do whatever I can to help independent artists get their music heard. You also know that I am unashamed of showing favoritism. I don't necessarily do this on purpose, it's just that there are several indie artists that I tend to favor over the rest. THAT is just a product of me being a fan first and foremost. No offense to any other indie artist that has yet to make an appearance on this blog- YOUR time is coming, I promise!

That being said, we're checking back in tonight with one of my original favorite independent artists, In Air (formerly Nobody Gets Killed). I have been given the extreme honor by the guys in the band of getting an advanced preview of their upcoming EP. I'm not going to get into tooooo much detail at this point because I need time to find the words to properly give them credit for what I've heard so far. When the guys changed the name of the band to In Air to better reflect the direction their music was taking them, I for one had no idea that to expect from them. All I can tell you at this point is that to say that change is good doesn't even begin to touch the tip of this iceberg. I am completely blown away by what the guys have shared with me so far. I only hope that when the full EP is released and is shared with you on this very blog that the words won't escape me!

In the meantime, enjoy Blind and Naked by In Air. I CAN NOT WAIT TO SHARE THE NEW EP WITH ALL OF YOU!!!!




Support unsigned artists... give indie music a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment