Translate

Monday, November 19, 2012

Song of the day for 11/19/12: Straight Girls by When Particles Collide

So I Tweeted a little while ago that my daughters recorded the American Music Awards and were torturing me by making me watch it with them. That lasted up until the point when that Nicki Min-whatever-the-hell-her-name-is won some award and started talking. As if her music wasn't shitty enough, she had to open her mouth and prove me right.

So off to the solace of my iPod I went, and what saved my ears, along with my sanity? Sasha and Chris, aka When Particle Collide, that's who! Sure as hell am glad I have these two to fall back on! In this season of thanks, I give thanks to them!!!

Now lemme share Straight Girls with you! Enjoy :)




Support unsigned artists... give indie music a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment