Translate

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Song of the day for 10/09/2012

Hello again! It's time to share some more of the best indie music around with you. I think today we should go back to my original indie favorite, David Gielan.

Thinking back over the course of the last nearly two years, I didn't realize exactly how bad off mainstream radio was. Then the music of Mr Gielan came into my life and there's been no looking back! Some day soon, the rest of the world is going to realize what I already know- David Gielan is here to fix the music business!

First off, enjoy Simple Days.



And while we're here, I'll give you a bonus tune from David... one that I have said this about many times before and will probably say many times again- All the Way is the single greatest indie vocal recording EVER! You can thank me later!



Support unsigned artists... give indie music a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment