Translate

Monday, October 8, 2012

Jet W. Lee

We're going to get this week of music discovery off on a good note... settle in and get ready to discover Chicago based indie band Jet W. Lee!



One of the coolest things for me being a indie music blogger is when new artists reach out to me to review their music, hoping to get a mention on this blog. One such instance occurred a few hours ago when I received an email from Jet W. Lee asking me to check out their latest album Western Nightmare. I tuned in and haven't stopped listening to it since!

Again, based in Chicago, Jet W. Lee is made up of Jesse Johnson, vocals/guitar, Patrick Mangan, drums/vocals and Pierre Achille, bass. This trio brings original alternative rock to the table. Soaring guitar riffs, intelligent story-telling, and a sweet bass groove all wrapped up by some of the coolest drum beats all keep you moving from start to finish.





The band is currently on a 90-day tour of the U.S. in support of Western Nightmare. Check out their show dates... I highly recommend that you make a show if you can. I'll definitely keep track of this band and hope to see them over here on the east coast at some point. It's a show I will not miss!


The essential Jet W. Lee links:

JetWLeeBand.com

Jet W. Lee on BandCamp

Jet W. Lee on SoundCloud

Like Jet W. Lee on Facebook

Follow Jet W. Lee on Twitter

Jet W. Lee YouTube channel



Support unsigned artists... give indie music a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment