Translate

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Lit On the Flash celebrates 1 year of "Revolution Time"

Hello everyone! Time to kick this blog back into high gear!

I was Tweeting away while I was on vacation and realized that we let something very important to me pass without so much as a mention anywhere on the various social networking sites or this very blog... so it's time to right that wrong!

One of the greatest indie albums of all time, Revolution Time by Lit On the Flash, was released On September 1, 2011 and forever changed my life. To this day, it still amazes me how a little indie band from southern Maine can make music that blows away ANYTHING on mainstream radio today. My support for this band is unwavering. Thank you guys for giving us back music that matters!



I blog, Tweet, and share so much about this band that you're probably all getting tired of me by now! You know what? You better get used to it! Go out and find out for yourself why I'm such a huge fan. Check out and download their music, take in a live show (an experience of a lifetime- I PROMISE) and spread the word with me! We can't take back mainstream radio without your help!!!

Support unsigned artists... give indie music a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment