Translate

Monday, April 8, 2013

Richie Ashwin

I'll be the first to admit that I haven't been much into r&b and/or hip-hop in some time. If I'm being honest, I haven't really been into it since the early part of the 1990's. To me, this genre was the first to fall into the big record trap of putting out the same bland artists that sounded like the same bland artists that were already all over mainstream radio.

Only recently have I rediscovered my love for r&b. You'll be seeing several r&b/hip-hop artists gracing the pages of this blog, and I'm very excited to introduce you all to London, England's very own Richie Ashwin!


Take a listen to to this insanely talented artist and hear everything that was right about r&b and hip-hop from back in the day... with a twist that makes him relevant in music today.




From Run DMC to Babyface to The Beastie Boys to Keith Sweat, you get the entire package wrapped up in Richie Ashwin. Synth-infused drum beats mixed with lyrics about life, love and relationships tied together by one of the smoothest voices today, welcome to the future of r&b- perfect for today!






Follow Richie Ashwin on Twitter

Like Richie Ashwin on Facebook

Follow Richie Ashwin on SoundCloud

Subscribe to the Richie Ashwin YouTube channel

Support unsigned artists... give indie music a chance.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing post! Very well written! :)
    You've got a new follower! :)

    x Vanessa | houseinthesand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete