Translate

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Well Reds Kickstarter campaign

Hello again! It's your favorite indie artist fan back with yet another Kickstarter campaign... this time for The Well Reds!

For those of you unfortunate enough to not have discovered this incredible band yet, here's your introduction: blogosphere, The Well Reds. The Well Reds, the blogosphere!


The Well Reds are an Atlanta based rock band with breakout potential written all over them.  The band is made up of Jeremy Ezell, vocals/guitar/piano; Sean Crawford, vocals/guitar; Rex Crawford, vocals/bass; and Torin Degnats, drums. I've been addicted to their sound since the first time I listened to their debut EP Violet nearly a year ago. As always, I dare not do them the disservice of comparing them to anyone or anything currently playing on mainstream radio. Mostly because they are so much better than anyone or anything currently playing on mainstream radio!

Head over to their Kickstarter page today and watch their submission video... one of the best I've EVER seen for a Kickstarter campaign! They are looking to record their next album, but without the big money from a major record label, they need our help! Come to think of it, this is the best reason WHY you should help them... with YOUR help, they can record the album that they are capable of recording and give their fans exactly what we've come to expect of them musically!

The Well Reds Kickstarter Campaign

I don't take my support for indie artists lightly and I wouldn't put myself out there for these artists like I do if I didn't believe in them. I say this all the time and I will continue to say this: There is so much more to music than what mainstream radio allows you to believe there is. It's time to give bands like The Well Reds the credit they deserve and to help them give us back the music that we as fans deserve. Please help them with their Kickstarter campaign so we can have OUR music back! I'm a proud backer and you should be too!

And don't just take MY word for it... head over to their website and check out their music... follow them on Twitter and like them on Facebook. You'll soon come to the same conclusion that I did: THE WELL REDS ARE F*ING AWESOME!!!!

The Essential The Well Reds links:

TheWellReds.com

The Well Reds on Twitter

The Well Reds on Facebook

The Well Reds ReverbNation

The Well Reds YouTube channel

Support Unsigned Artists. Give Indie Music A Chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment