Translate

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Come with me as I discover Roadside

Hello again everyone! I didn't realize how much I've been neglecting this blog lately. I wish I could keep blaming it on writer's block, but sometimes life just gets in the way of even the best of intentions.

So to make it up to you, I am going to introduce you to one of the best bands that you may not have heard of yet... Roadside!

Hailing from Plymouth, Devon, Britain, Roadside is made up of Sam Davey on vocals, Colin Dower on lead guitar/backing vocals, Duncan Leitch on rhythm guitar, Steve Moore on bass and Jamie Alger on Drums. Ever since the first time I heard their single Give It Up on Wise Radio, I've been somewhat obsessed with it. It's one of those songs that gets stuck in your head and the world is a better place because of it!



I am continuously amazed at the quality of talented British indie artists that I've had the privilege of discovering as of late. Roadside are easily one of the best! I will continue to update you on a regular basis whenever I learn anything new about Roadside. This is a rare opportunity for you to follow this amazing band along with me as I learn more about them and their sound. So join me on their journey to music superstardom. One listen and you'll know why I feel confident in making that statement!


The Essential Roadside links:

Support Unsigned Artists. Give Indie Music A Chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment