Translate

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Euphoria Audio UK Spring Tour 2015

To all of my readers in the United Kingdom, I am jealous of you. SERIOUSLY jealous of you. Hot on the heals of their critically acclaimed and long overdue debut album, Euphoria Audio, Euphoria Audio has announced the first leg of their 2015 UK tour! I'm jealous of all of you because you are there and I am not. You have the chance to see the band hand picked by Aerosmith to open for them at a benefit concert in Singapore. I'm jealous of you because those of you who have yet to experience Euphoria Audio live and in living color now have the chance to do just that.



This video is as close as I'll get until these guys head out on their first world tour, which I desperately hope will happen VERY soon. It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of this band. Every day, I force myself to listen to my local Top 40 station for 15 minutes. I often find myself begging for bands like Euphoria Audio to get their shot at righting everything that's wrong with mainstream radio today. Very recently, I've found myself reevaluating that very sentiment. I no longer want indie artists to take over mainstream radio. That would mean that they've fallen under the influence of the decision makers that are ruining music for us today. No, I want indie artists to outshine their mainstream contemporaries and create a new era of music. REAL music for fans of real music! Euphoria Audio is the exact type of artist that can do this!!!

Check out their tour dates for the first leg of their Spring tour:

MARCH 2015
5th - Golden Diamond - Sutton in Ashfield
6th - Lounge 41 - Workington
14th - AOR Festival - Camp HRH, Pwllheli - North Wales
21st - **The 229 Club - Great Portland St. - London** £6 per ticket via Paypal

APRIL 2015
10th - **The Hop - Wakefield** £5 per ticket via Paypal




More dates will be announced soon, so make sure you are following the band on Twitter,
like them on Facebook and join their mailing list on the official Euphoria Audio website to ensure that you receive all the important updates as they happen, but most importantly, head over to iTunes right now to download Euphoria Audio and get ready for the eargasm of a lifetime! 

And as always, check back here with MY Indie Music Blog for all things Euphoria Audio as they occur!

Support unsigned artists... give indie music a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment