Translate

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

New EP from Lit On the Flash!

Hey everyone! Back again with more great new music from my favorite band of Maine indie rockers, Lit On the Flash!

Like any good fan would do, I was perusing the band's BandCamp page and probably stumbled upon this just as they released it. Talk about timing!

Without further ado, I share with you Going to Jail, the new EP from Lit On the Flash!!!



These are 3 tracks that I've had the pleasure of enjoying time and again at their live shows... which, if you follow me on Twitter, you know I've been to quite a few! Hope you all enjoy them as much as I do... and make sure you head over to their BandCamp page to download this and all of their music... NOW!!!

LitOnTheFlash.BandCamp.com

Support unsigned artists... give indie music a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment